Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Commenting Update!

My blogging buddy Laurie over at What She Read has been talking to me to try to help me out with this whole commenting mess. As a lot of you probably are aware, there has been a problem with Google Friend Connect and Blogger lately where some people cannot post comments. This obviously SUCKS. Well Laurie said the problem seems to go away if I change my comments to the pop-up format. So I just did that and hopefully this works. As you all know I love comments (and you guys!) and would hate to have anything get in the way of you all being able to comment on my blog. So we'll try this out and *fingers crossed* hopefully everything will work out.

1 comment:

Audra said...

Ugh, I feel ya -- I too changed to pop up commenting and I've gotten no more complaints about problems leaving comments.