Sunday, February 20, 2011

Let's Go Bookspotting

Ugh, this has been a loooong weekend! Sorry to all my loyal followers who missed me yesterday. I know you all were very sad about my blogging absence (heartbroken really) but I was without internet access all day (the horror!).

But now I'm back. Hooray! But I don't have much time so I'm taking this post today from a fellow blogger that I follow over at A Kindle in Hong Kong (it's a great blog, go check it out!).

What have you seen people reading lately? While I'm out and about (I'm such a busy person) I always see people reading...on buses, at lunch, etc. I really like glancing around at what others are reading; I guess you could call it nosy but I find it interesting. Yay books!

Lately I've been noticing a lot of people reading either the second or the third Steig Larsson book. Also Room by Emma Donoghue has been a popular one. Oh, and the other day I saw some guy reading the book Sh*t My Dad Says by Justin Halpern.

So what about you all? What books have you seen people reading lately? Do you ever have fun bookspotting?

2 comments:

Christie said...

My aunt was reading YET ANOTHER Nicholas Sparks book the other day. She loves Sparks. Everyone seems to be into the Larsson books, too.

I love bookspotting, but I have a hard, hard time with judging random strangers by what they read. I try not to, but I totally do. :/

llevinso said...

LOL Christie! Judging strangers, tsk tsk.